Google is on go...creating numerous FREE products that has are extensively useful for all of us. One such such product is Google Docs. Launched with the purpose of handling the documents...it eventually developed as online software that can handle all the basic works of Microsoft office. In this post we are going to enlist uses of Google docs:
Google Docs can be use to:
- store files online
- share files and documents
- create office documents
- create presentations,spreadsheets, drawings and tables.
- create forms such as contact forms.
- convert office documents into PDF, RTF,ODT, Text, Word, HTML
- create new PDF
- embed your file to webpage.
Effectively Google has almost eliminated the use of Microsoft Office and PDF readers and PDF creators.